Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
Damaged or defective item? Not a problem! A Silver Breeze offers a seven-day refund policy for any damaged or defective products you bought from us, and we even pay shipping costs! Damaged or defective products can be returned directly to A Silver Breeze for a refund or a full credit of the original purchase price. You just need to call us to receive a prepaid UPS shipping label and, once you get it, follow the shipping instructions under the Return and Exchange Policy below. However, don’t forget you must inform us of the damaged product(s) no later than seven days after receiving the item(s).
Return and Exchange Policy
At A Silver Breeze, we believe that outstanding customer service should be at the core of all businesses. That’s why, if you’re not fully satisfied with your jewelry, you can return it within 30 days of your purchase for an exchange or a refund.
To return the items, just follow these five simple steps:
- If you wish to exchange your jewelry, indicate the item you want to exchange it for as well as its number and price on a copy of the invoice. Please include your daytime telephone number in case we need to contact you. Also write the reason for the return so we can keep improving our service.
- Place the original packaging in a box, including the jewelry, its box, its pouch, any free gift you may have received, etc. as well as a copy of the invoice.
- Write the words “Exchange” or “Return” on the outside of the package as the case may be. This will allow us to process your request faster.
- Ship the package via the US postal service or the courier of your choice. Please note A Silver Breeze is not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments during transit. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you use delivery confirmation to be able to track your package status. Please apply postage to the returned package. Below is an example of how your envelope should look like:
A Silver Breeze – RETURN
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Once the package is received, your request will be processed within 1-2 business days. We will issue a credit to your original method of payment within 7-10 days of receiving the item. You will get an email confirmation for this transaction.
If the amount of your purchase entitled you to free shipping or to a gift, and the returned items make the order total drop below the minimum amount needed to qualify for free shipping or for a gift, we will charge you for the shipping and/or ask you to return the gift. If you wish to keep the gift, we will charge you the value of the gift, which is stated on your gift offer.
Unfortunately, in some instances we can’t exchange items or give you a refund. Non-exchangeable or non-refundable items include:
- Engraved items
- Personalized items
- Clearance sale items
- Items showing signs of wear, damage or alteration.
If you have questions or doubts, please give us a call at 1 (800) 845-2705 or send us an email to email@example.com.